Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 852

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      On the third day of Christmas my true love brought to me...









      This is the Terminator X Max system that will replace the GMPP ECU and harness kit. Given that my business now is tuning Holley EFI systems, it makes sense that I run what I preach.

      The Terminator X Max will allow me to retain the DBW and also allow me to implement things like pwm fan control, and any other feature that I want to implement.

      I also plan to take my time with the wiring. The Holley harness is ok, but some of the more visible parts are not up to a super clean look. The plan is to make my own injector and coil harness. Making those sub harnesses more like a motorsport harness and fully heat shrinking and labeling them. Some of the sensor branches of the harness may also get the same heat shrink covering. I also plan to integrate the alternator L and S terminals into the main harness.



      More to come!

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Harriman, Tennessee
      Posts
      1,310
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      On the third day of Christmas my true love brought to me...









      This is the Terminator X Max system that will replace the GMPP ECU and harness kit. Given that my business now is tuning Holley EFI systems, it makes sense that I run what I preach.

      The Terminator X Max will allow me to retain the DBW and also allow me to implement things like pwm fan control, and any other feature that I want to implement.

      I also plan to take my time with the wiring. The Holley harness is ok, but some of the more visible parts are not up to a super clean look. The plan is to make my own injector and coil harness. Making those sub harnesses more like a motorsport harness and fully heat shrinking and labeling them. Some of the sensor branches of the harness may also get the same heat shrink covering. I also plan to integrate the alternator L and S terminals into the main harness.

      More to come!

      Andrew

      Why the Terminator X over the HP system (https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...parts/550-604N)
      "You can never go home again, Oatman...


      But I guess you can shop there."

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ProTouring442 View Post
      Why the Terminator X over the HP system (https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...parts/550-604N)
      You actually missed the update where I have a Dominator ECU now.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      Making progress!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com