Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 13 of 13

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      362
      Country Flag: United States
      Great looking car. How do you like the quick performance 9"? I'm looking into o e with a trutrack and appreciate any feedback.

      My half a$$ed build thread.https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...elle-6-0-4L60E

      Tighten it till it strips & back it off a quarter turn.


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      448
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Alwhite00 View Post
      Great looking car. How do you like the quick performance 9"? I'm looking into o e with a trutrack and appreciate any feedback.

      I don’t have a great baseline to compare it to but the tear end feels strong and it’s not loud at all. I am very pleased with the purchase. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I can’t comment on drivetrain power loss as I swapped it the same time I put in the ls3.
      Scott
      '66 Chevelle

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      90
      Quote Originally Posted by Alwhite00 View Post
      Great looking car. How do you like the quick performance 9"? I'm looking into o e with a trutrack and appreciate any feedback.
      I have a QP 9" and they were great, great quality and price.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com