Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 13 of 13

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      448
      Country Flag: United States

      1966 Chevelle - Project Bad Investment

      I've been on here for a while now and have just gotten my car to where I'm happy...mechanically. I thought I'd share some pics of my ride.



      Here are some specs on it:
      LS376 Chevy Performance Crate Enging
      Jasper rebuilt 4l80e
      FTI 9.5 Billet Torque Converter
      Quick Performance 9" Posi Rear End
      SC&C Touring Plus Suspension
      Bonspeed Huntington Wheels r: 18" x 10" / f: 18 x 8"
      13.5 Willwoods: f: 6 piston, r: 4 piston
      CPP Hydoboost
      TMI sport r seat covers on factory buckets
      Vintage Air Conditioning
      2017 Camaro center console
      Functional electronic parking brake
      Custom Vinatage air controller
      Custom Radio
      Speedhut Gauges (soon to be thrown in the trash)
      Toyota Asphalt Gray
      Shaved drip rails, Malibu emblems and antenna delete


      Here is the car the day I purchased it:
      Name:  20160722_004606000_iOS.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  394.6 KB
      Here is the car as it sits now:

      Name:  IMG_0854.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  199.6 KB

      Here is the LS376
      Name:  IMG_0863.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  194.8 KB

      The 2017 Camaro console (still working on the interior) and custom electronics:
      Name:  IMG_0855.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  215.5 KB
      Name:  1F35B3C6-4ED8-47E6-9563-A993E75A2C87.JPG
Views: 694
Size:  158.9 KB
      (ignore the misaligned radio, I just placed it in there without securing it)
      Name:  IMG_0861.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  195.4 KB

      Name:  IMG_5206.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  107.3 KB

      Here is the actuated parking brake bracket:
      Name:  IMG_0844.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  85.2 KB


      I have more pictures if anyone is interested, but decided to keep the post pretty short to spare you from the monotony.
      Scott
      '66 Chevelle





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com