Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 24

    Threaded View

    1. #22
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      65
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Kenova View Post
      Well done.
      I'm sure you have had Mom out for a spin, yes?



      Ken
      Unfortunately not yet, I've run into a handful of problems with the car, from rubbing the wheel too hard trying to get it out of the driveway, overheating, rear end, or possibly transmission whining... rear end, power steering, and now transmission leaks.. I have some of that under control now and I've taken the car around the neighborhood enough times for the initial break in that's recommended for the truetrac. Mom's about a half hour away so the plan is to try and make it out there this weekend.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com