Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 24

    Threaded View

    1. #15
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      65
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the compliments they mean a lot! I’ve followed all of your builds and pulled a lot of inspiration and motivation from them, it’s not easy keeping a project car going but looking through all your build threads kept my progression moving.

      Quote Originally Posted by JayinMI View Post
      The car is gorgeous. That blue is amazing. What color is it?

      Jay
      Thanks!, the color is Chevrolet Rhythm & Blue/Elkhart Lake Blue GS7

      Quote Originally Posted by rchaskin View Post
      Man, that thing looks awesome...
      I thought I would never say this...But I really like the black bumpers and trim!!



      You can definitely get into some trouble in old Novas, i have had mine since '92.
      Thanks! I really wasn’t sure they would turn out nice, but I figured screw it, the bumpers weren't as straight as I wanted initially so if they turn out bad I’ll buy new chrome!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com