Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 24

    Threaded View

    1. #7
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      65
      Country Flag: United States
      I told myself that I’d keep this updated as often as I could and I failed…. The Nova is now drivable other than waiting on some new plates and registration, I have one or two small things to finish up and it will be on the road, and of course no car project is ever finished so there will be much more work that is done to the car in the future but I had to get at least one update in here.

      This is the car to this point…


















      To sum up this project, I lost my father to leukemia when I was 12 years old, within a year or so of his passing I found a photo album of his first car which was a ’72 Nova, I asked my mom about it and she told me all about the fun and trouble her and my dad would get into when they were teenagers with the car. I decided at that point that my first car would also be a ’72 Nova, and I would restore it as a tribute to him. The following are the pictures I found when I was a kid that inspired me to build this car, I wish it didn’t take me almost 20 years but I’m happy I was able to finish this car for myself as a reminder and tribute to him.














    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com