Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 24

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      65
      Country Flag: United States

      72 Nova Project ReduX

      Decided to start a thread here and hopefully track my progress, I’ve had my ’72 since I was 16 and it’s been under construction in one way or another since I was roughly 18 which was back in 2002. This first post will have pictures from when I pulled the car apart a couple years ago to finally do a real restoration. Lots of pictures that I’m not uploading like replacing the driver quarter panel, adding mini tubs, patching the passenger quarter panel, and replacing the tail light panel.

      This is the car before I pulled it apart.






      What I found while sanding the car down… Original owner swore up and down that the car had never been to a body shop and sat in a garage for 20 years….




















      Speedtech Torque Arm, and ridetech Front








      Firewall Replaced








      Undercoating done (Raptor Liner)







      Front Brakes 14” Rotors









      Rear end Painted and assembled.





      Not quite how the car sits at this moment but this will essentially be the stance… I’d like to get the front end a little lower, that will mean modifying the front fenders, and fender wells.








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com