Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 172

    Thread: 89 S10 Blazer

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      Update... I am building a frame table for the Blazer. Should have done that first but was waiting because had a line on an old frame rack but it fell through. Have the main structure built and need to make some jigs for it now. I plan on working on it a little here and there but my wife and I decided it is time to sell the house or refinance it so been slowly working on the house instead. Not sure if my work is going to move me or not so applied for a teaching job that is teaching collision repair to high school kids and really hoping to get it. I have done two interviews so far and have been involved with the school for the last two years with my son going there so thinking I might have a chance.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com