Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Unfortunately I found no definitive answers either way on fore/aft shock angle importance with this type of suspension, not that mine are extremely off vertical. So I figured I'd just go for it. And voila...just like that all 4 shocks now have a home and I can plug in all the measurements and have my shocks custom built. Bear in mind...none if this is final welded yet and I do plan to add in a number of plates to help brace everything better. I know these mounts take a beating.

      First the front:

      Name:  20190615_202603.jpg
Views: 1467
Size:  209.3 KB

      Name:  20190615_202619.jpg
Views: 1478
Size:  190.3 KB

      Name:  20190615_202628.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  341.1 KB

      And of course the rear:

      Name:  20190616_162551.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  325.6 KB

      Name:  20190616_162542.jpg
Views: 1495
Size:  300.6 KB



      Next item I am attacking is the driveshaft loop that will tie into the X-brace. From there it's just a lot of plating and welding. I ran out of shield gas today plus it's 105 out so time for a break. I'm feeling much more accomplished and motivated to get this done compared to two weeks ago.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com