Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 361 to 380 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by neongreen View Post
      Good luck with the wiring. I actually enjoy it, it's kinda cathartic for me, and I really appreciate a well made wiring harness.
      Thanks. Yeah once I get going I don't mind it at all. Get some music on and make everyone leave me to it, and I just sort of zone out to the world. Even better is that wiring is a pretty clean task so I was able to work inside in the warmth the last couple days while I modified my Holley main harness. It won't be a quick process to do it right, but at least I know it will work.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com