Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 261 to 280 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Installed some little parts on the rear suspension to start prepping to do all my shock mounts. Pretty exciting to think it can support itself soon. It's been a while. I didn't get any photos of that so you will all just have to wait.

      Something else I did was check tire clearance from lock to lock. Dang I've got some angle!



      Name:  20190610_221828.jpg
Views: 1673
Size:  286.0 KB

      And it looks beefy with only the 275s so I can't wait to get 315s under this beast. I will say that I have absolutely no room for additional backspacing so the wider wheels will be all outboard. Luckily that should perfectly fill the wheel wells.

      Name:  20190610_222019.jpg
Views: 1592
Size:  269.9 KB

      One thing to note....I've been trying to make sure I am setting up my Ackerman Angle correctly, but nobody just shows a freakin diagram in plain english. For a front steer rack like I have, are my steering arms actually supposed to angle toward the outside? I hope you guys haven't been letting me slip up...
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com