Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 82

    Thread: 69 c10

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Posts
      44
      Quote Originally Posted by 79 Camaro View Post
      Very cool. I finished my 69 LS/T56 swap this summer. The one thing I don't like is the position of the gas pedal. Kind of moves my knee up a bit more than I would like. You may have to sink the seats back into the rear window area for better leg round. I think cruise control is in the future for me.
      Thanks for the heads up. We did find that same thing when we built my son's truck. I've got the engine set back quite far in mine, so that adds another dimension to pedal position. So far with the seats I'm running and were I've placed them, I feels pretty good, but I won't know until I get further along. Since I've got to rework the firewall, I can extend the footwell if necessary.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com