Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Results 41 to 60 of 175
    1. #41
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Chandler, Az (from west NE)
      Posts
      240
      Country Flag: United States
      Project looks great. Nice looking headers! Notice the NE plates; I'm originally from Gering! I don't think mine will be as nice as yours.
      Ric

      2002 s10, DD and AutoX.
      1966 Malibu owned since 1971. Drag car converting to track toy!

    2. #42
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for compliment, I live in Ponca NE.

    3. #43
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Just got my new cluster in from dakota digital. It's a brand new release for them. The quality is top notch. Now I just got to get it mounted in the dash. Some modification will be required. Haha
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    4. #44
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Started cutting in cluster
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    5. #45
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Got the cluster mounted , now I have to fill in the sides.

      Attached Images Attached Images          


    6. #46
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Kansas
      Posts
      17
      Country Flag: United States
      Well done! That looks really clean.

    7. #47
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks

    8. #48
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Finished off mounting cluster
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    9. #49
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Chicago burbs
      Posts
      247
      Country Flag: United States
      WOW 634, that is some clean fab right there. That is going to be a great looking dash, can't wait to see the finished product.

      1969 442 6.0L LQ9 T56
      Fab9 w/ custom 3 Link conversion
      FAYS2 Watts link
      Thanks to Mark at SC&C for his honesty and passion for the sport, and Ron Sutton for the wealth of knowledge that has helped shape so many of the cars on this site.

    10. #50
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice job! It looks great.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    11. #51
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Been away for a few days, thanks for the compliments mowtown 454 and jetmech442. I'm wiring right now hoping to get car started in couple weeks.

    12. #52
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      372
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome build. Subscribed........might get an idea or three for my 66 Buick build!
      1970 Camaro restomod power tour ride
      1966 Buick Special restomod, the never ending project
      1970 GTO My newest retirement project, time to gather parts!

    13. #53
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      282
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow - looking back through your thread I missed quite a bit. Man this thing is coming alone nicely and quick too! Well done!

    14. #54
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks pittpens24, looking back it's going pretty fast but at the time of doing it, it seems to take forever. Here's a pick if dash all cleaned up and a little primer to keep from rusting till I get time to do body work.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    15. #55
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Here's some pics of power steering cooler I stacked on top of engine oil cooler. Oil cooler has twin 5 inch fans on it so they should move enough air for both.
      Attached Images Attached Images          

    16. #56
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Hello everyone, it’s been a while since last post, been doing a lot of sporting events with family. What I have been doing to car is kind of boring stuff. Fixing problem areas in body work that was started by someone else. Here are some pics of what I got done. Also I built a water tank that goes in the rear for the supercharger intercooler. I also did have car running before I totally disassembled it to do body work.
      Attached Images Attached Images                              

    17. #57
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      More pics
      Attached Images Attached Images                          

    18. #58
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Making great progress!!!

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    19. #59
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Chicago burbs
      Posts
      247
      Country Flag: United States
      Such a fan of your work. Keep pushing man, everything is looking sooo nice and very unique.

      1969 442 6.0L LQ9 T56
      Fab9 w/ custom 3 Link conversion
      FAYS2 Watts link
      Thanks to Mark at SC&C for his honesty and passion for the sport, and Ron Sutton for the wealth of knowledge that has helped shape so many of the cars on this site.

    20. #60
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks guys! This is definitely the hardest part of the build for me, fab, mechanical and electrical are much easier and fun to me.

    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com