Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 100

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Oakley, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by c4racer2 View Post
      Nice project - look forward to watching the progress. I am building a 71 with similar suspension set-up and T56 but sticking with an old school motor since I'm starting with a finished car. I will get a project thread going this week - bought the car last week and first update will be started this weekend.

      I am not far from you - down in the South Bay, San Jose.
      Thanks - it's currently in the long process of paint and body shop jail. I checked out your thread, nice starting point. Only about 45 minutes away

      ------------------------------
      69 Camaro LS3/6L80e
      70 Camaro RS LS3/6l80e
      74 Nova 434 SBC





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com