Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 53

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      120
      Country Flag: United States
      It's nice to see a (non-Extreme) Speedtech sub frame. I have also powder coated mine to a similar color (battleship grey). I notice your using the ridetech LCA. Was that decision based the bitchin ridtech shock mount over Speedtechs flat T-bar mount. So, now I'm curious what is your plan for a sway bar. Are the mounts in the same location? Speedtechs sway bar has some of the best clearance iv come across. Ridetechs muscle bar has some clearance issues. A 9.5 rim will hit at about 5.75 back space. Just curious I'm diggin the build.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ra11ysport View Post
      It's nice to see a (non-Extreme) Speedtech sub frame. I have also powder coated mine to a similar color (battleship grey). I notice your using the ridetech LCA. Was that decision based the bitchin ridtech shock mount over Speedtechs flat T-bar mount. So, now I'm curious what is your plan for a sway bar. Are the mounts in the same location? Speedtechs sway bar has some of the best clearance iv come across. Ridetechs muscle bar has some clearance issues. A 9.5 rim will hit at about 5.75 back space. Just curious I'm diggin the build.
      My frame is just in epoxy primer right now. I did choose the LCAs based on the lower shock mount. As for a sway bar I will be making my own splined bar with adjustable blades. Essentially used NASCAR or the likes. Im not to concerned about the mounting points since I’m making custom everything.


      1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com