Results 61 to 80 of 163
-
02-28-2018 #61
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Location
- Columbia Co. NY
- Posts
- 283
67' Camaro- 385 SBC/Autogear M22/Wilwood
My 57' Truck build:
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/126935-Caddy-powered-pick-em-up-57-Chevy-truck
-
02-28-2018 #62
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Location
- Columbia Co. NY
- Posts
- 283
Got the passenger side header done! Man that is some work but I'm really happy with it. About as good as I could hope for being my first time and only having a Mig welder. It won't win any beauty contests but it will definitely get the job done.

After getting all the tubes tacked I broke the collector back off and welded the star in. That seals the inside of the collector off.

Finished product:

And the best part. It fits!
67' Camaro- 385 SBC/Autogear M22/Wilwood
My 57' Truck build:
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/126935-Caddy-powered-pick-em-up-57-Chevy-truck
03-01-2018 #63
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Location
- Los Angeles
- Posts
- 592




Reply With Quote