Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      DFW, Texas
      Posts
      422
      Country Flag: United States

      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - 5.7L Hemi, T56 Magnum

      I've recently "finished" my build. It's a 1972 Plymouth 'Cuda I bought when I was 17, 13 years ago now that I took off of the road in September 2014. The car was torn apart for some pretty significant modifications and some typical rust repair. It took me 3 years to build, I did all of the work inside my standard 2 car garage, except paint. I am a 30 year old engineer (BSMET, MBA) with former BMW master technician experience and a father of one [so far]. It's been fun building the car and I am looking forward to putting lots and lots of miles on it.

      Some of the high-level improvements are:

      • 5.7L Hemi
        • Cammed
        • TTI 1-3/4" headers
        • Megasquirt MS3 Gold Box

      • T56 Magnum - (former 904 automatic car)
        • New close ratio (0.63) transmission from Silver Sport Transmission
        • Hydraulic clutch, wilwood master

      • Fuel
        • TanksInc EFI tank w/baffles
        • Marine-style fuel sending unit
        • JakeFab fuel puck with Aeromotive 340lph pump
        • -6AN lines
        • Corvette filter/regulator

      • Wilwood front and rear brakes
        • 6piston 12.9" fronts
        • 4piston 12.2" rears

      • Hotchkis Suspension
        • Torsion bar, 1.0"
        • Strut Rods
        • Upper Control Arms
        • Front/Rear Sway Bars
        • Aluminum Tie Rods

      • US Car Tool - Chassis Kit
        • Lower Radiator Support
        • Front/Rear Torque Boxes
        • Boxed T-cap section w/additional chassis frame member
        • Subframe Connectors

      • Interior
        • LizardSkin Ceramic Coated Underchassis + 1/2 firewall
        • RaptorLiner bedlined floor
        • New carpet, seats, dash, etc.
        • Vintage air a/c conversion
        • Speedhut Custom Gauges
          • Mounted in customized factory bezel
          • 3D printed tach holder


      Name:  rebecca and mike.jpg
Views: 1744
Size:  109.6 KB
      Name:  cudafront.jpg
Views: 1809
Size:  91.0 KB
      Name:  cudarear.jpg
Views: 1841
Size:  55.2 KB
      Name:  cuda and subaru.jpg
Views: 1658
Size:  132.0 KB
      Name:  hemi2.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  213.5 KB
      Name:  gauges.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  101.0 KB

      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com