Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by chunger View Post
      Car looks awesome! Great job!



      What kind of numbers did you get on the Dyno?
      Thank you! I'm not sure what to take away from the dyno as he was making the pulls in 2nd gear. He said he assumed I had a highway gear in the car and didn't want to get it spinning so fast with a lot of wheel speed. The best pull showed 351 hp at the wheels. I asked him if that sounded about right for an engine that made nearly 500 at the crank on the engine dyno and he said with the automatic trans, a loose 3,500 stall convertor, 9" rear end, and big heavy wheels and tires it was probably pretty close. From the initial pulls it showed a gain of 25 HP as he was tuning it and it certainly runs better. I'm not sure how to judge the second gear pulls from 1:1 and it was also 91 degrees that day with plenty of humidity.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com