Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      23
      Country Flag: United States
      I honestly forgot that grille was even there, and it looks so much cleaner and meaner without it! Loving the build so far!

      1969 Cougar XR-7 with lots of Maier pieces.


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by F23 View Post
      I honestly forgot that grille was even there, and it looks so much cleaner and meaner without it! Loving the build so far!
      I thought the same thing. I knew I wasn't out anything to try and modify it by removing the rest of the grill and just like you said it gives a cleaner and meaner appearance. Thanks!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      37
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by builttodrive View Post
      I thought the same thing. I knew I wasn't out anything to try and modify it by removing the rest of the grill and just like you said it gives a cleaner and meaner appearance. Thanks!
      I like the cleaner and meaner look.

      Probably eat the bird whole now! j/k

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  IMG_5066.jpg
Views: 2191
Size:  54.7 KB

      I think I did get most of it lol! Thanks!

      Quote Originally Posted by Mikey97D View Post
      I like the cleaner and meaner look.

      Probably eat the bird whole now! j/k




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com