Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      My current wheel and tire combo is most likely temporary and I will probably go with a 18 or 19 inch wheel with wider widths once I have a better idea of what will all work. In the rear I'm sitting pretty good to the outside and would mostly just go wider to the inside. The current 305/30-20 sits in there with plenty of room and I have a strong 1 1/2" to work with in the wheel house but the first area I would make contact as it sits would be the lower 4 link arm. I have roughly 3/4" gap between the arm and the tire now but changing the style of arm with a different joint like ride techs R-joint and a little spacing could gain me some extra room. I'll know more on the front once I have the front end together and everything sitting how I like.

      Name:  IMG_3429.jpg
Views: 2679
Size:  253.2 KB

      Name:  IMG_3316.jpg
Views: 2659
Size:  180.5 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com