Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      I had a little vacation time built up so I decided to do something fun...like work on my own car It was time to get some material on the car and keep the bare metal surfaces from wanting to flash rust. I started on the inside and I would like the car to be as cool and quiet as possible. I sprayed an epoxy down and seem sealed everything followed up with Lizard skin sound control, Lizard skin ceramic coating, a little bed liner here and there and also some low gloss black paint.

      Name:  38422402_10161545780035354_592456739522084864_n.jpg
Views: 2251
Size:  69.0 KB

      Name:  38444442_10161545780155354_2806585283384967168_n.jpg
Views: 2286
Size:  45.4 KB

      I may be going overkill here but we are big fans of the Dynamat at our shop and I decided to lay some of that down as well.

      Name:  38614569_10161545780220354_7265523173636964352_n.jpg
Views: 2254
Size:  114.0 KB

      Name:  38632914_10161545780360354_643032461923581952_n.jpg
Views: 2244
Size:  100.2 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com