Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
      Am loving the tower mods. Nice work on everything you've done.
      I wanted to the same mods to mt 69. Someone has already hacked up the inner big block bracing on mine so they need attention anyway. How much more access to you believe you will have now to the plugs and header bolts?
      Thank you! I should have gained around 2" per side of clearance since that is the max I went in on the notch but it's a little hard to tell exactly where the plugs and headers will rest once the engine is in place but I'm guessing it is very close to that. I'm sure it is in the 1-2" range on each side though for sure and it should make a big difference!






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com