Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      After pulling the Cleveland out to get a freshen up and re-seal I come to find out it was a good thing I did. It turns out that my first engine guy may have done me more harm than good with the machine work. After further inspection the cylinders had some issues and needed to be bored. My 408 Cleveland turned into a 409 and needed a new set of JE forged pistons. While we were at it we did a port match and clean up on the heads and went with some larger intake valves. I also changed from a Holley 750 Street avenger carb and went with Holley's Terminator Stealth EFI unit. The engine was good for roughly 500HP and 475ftlbs and made peak power just before 6K. Not earth shattering power but good street-able power on pump gas with iron 4v heads naturally aspirated.



      I gave the block and heads a coat of base coat and clear in the matching Shadow Grey accent color I'm using on the car and powder coated the intake a silver vein.

      Name:  20663860_10159613500640354_2349354494761117779_n.jpg
Views: 7934
Size:  83.9 KB
      Name:  20663958_10159613500685354_3469422486236419742_n.jpg
Views: 7955
Size:  87.1 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com