Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Initially I was going to repair the car and go just a few steps further but that snowballed quickly! When I originally restored the car some parts weren't available like full quarters and I was never happy with my panel fit and gaps. Now that full quarters have been made available I decided this was a good opportunity to replace the partial skins with new full quarters and things kept going from there. I also never liked The way my long tube Hooker headers came down so low and you could see so much of the exhaust from the side. That and some oil leaks equaled the engine coming out and going in for a "freshen up".



      Name:  Mach1 engine out.jpg
Views: 8844
Size:  80.4 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com