Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Wikdstang View Post
      What about the export brace? I'm running ridetech setup in the front also and wanted to put some kind of export brace back on.
      I'm using the Total control full export brace. I made a custom shock tower plate that works with the mounting for the total control export brace but has the ridetech bolt pattern and the correct bore for the coil over shock mounting....it also works for the air system.

      - - - Updated - - -



      Quote Originally Posted by Dalpilot View Post
      Very nice. I sure miss mine.
      Thank You! I plan to keep this one as long as I live and would like to see it be passed down to my kids one day.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com