Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 81 to 100 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      15
      Maybe an illusion, but looking at your exhaust, it looks like the pipes have been flattened or replaced with oval tubing? I am looking at the Magaflow Tru-X 2 1/2 system and plan to call them. The Tru-X systems seem to have more pieces making custom installation easier. Since SpinTech is known for their oval tubing, did you by any chance substitute some of their oval pipe when you installed their mufflers? I want to avoid buying a kit only to replace half of it with another vendors components.



      I have a TCP custom 9 inch rear axle with reinforcement, so I do not have a roundish pumpkin like yours. I really like the routing on your exhaust below the rear axle and to the outside as that is about my only option. As you pointed out, not much room left above the axle with the TCP 4-link installed.

      Sorry about all the questions, but you are at a point in your build where you have worked out solutions to problems I am encountering now.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com