Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      I am getting closer to being ready to prime the car. There is some fine tuning to do but the bulk of the filler work and blocking are done until primer. I took a fair amount of time working dents and had a friend come in for some PDR stuff but a little filler was needed to get it where I wanted. The car will be a driver but I still want to be proud of the work and have it do our shop justice when it's out and about.

      Name:  21686481_10159877463310354_7638654593048239740_n.jpg
Views: 2308
Size:  63.0 KB



      Name:  21687741_10159877463395354_8411707298758801318_n.jpg
Views: 2276
Size:  59.1 KB

      Name:  21765089_10159877462655354_2689534589635786232_n.jpg
Views: 2297
Size:  70.4 KB

      Name:  21765221_10159877463365354_3007996550591389323_n.jpg
Views: 2289
Size:  59.9 KB

      Name:  22008188_10159877463400354_7887758748099645528_n.jpg
Views: 2294
Size:  63.6 KB

      Name:  21766294_10159877462845354_3103699385870677373_n.jpg
Views: 2302
Size:  60.6 KB

      Name:  21766606_10159877463215354_2703119255458807261_n.jpg
Views: 2275
Size:  56.1 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com