Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Timmah View Post
      was there a fix to this issue that I missed? I still have this issue.

      Thanks

      Tim
      Hey Tim et al.,

      I will make sure Larry sees this...



      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Atlanta Ga
      Posts
      115
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Andrew.


      Tim




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com