Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      Waconia, MN
      Posts
      113
      Country Flag: United States

      FAST FORWARD several years: Present day

      Brought it home just before the 4th of July this year.

      Here's a couple shots showing the watts link and chassis mounting for it a little better and also a shot of some clearance issues that I'll need to address.

      Name:  pseudo-roller1.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  182.9 KBName:  pseudo-roller2.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  169.4 KBName:  watts and RUBBER.jpg
Views: 1722
Size:  183.2 KB

      The watts pivot is shown in the uppermost hole above. When everything is mocked up at ride height, it actually rides in the center hole.

      Name:  need clearance.jpg
Views: 1724
Size:  104.3 KB



      Clearance for driveshaft and torque arm droop? Yeah, might be needing some of that.
      I can barely slide a quarter between the crossmember and the lower bar of the torque arm.
      I have a plan to remedy that.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com