Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 146

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Antioch, CA
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 1965gp View Post
      This thread on garage journal has a few pics of a cool old gasser Lark in post 1:

      http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=340170



      Thought you might like to see it.
      Awesome! Thanks I've seen that one on Instagram too.

      Made some more progress on the car tonight, boxed in the passenger side frame and tacked the spring hat in place.

      Name:  IMG_20160929_221933580.jpg
Views: 1927
Size:  128.7 KB


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Antioch, CA
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      Picked up my tires last friday and got them mounted saturday. 255/45r17 all around, they're a tight at first fit so I'll have to figure out a way to make them work.

      Name:  IMG_20160930_202833570.jpg
Views: 1898
Size:  132.1 KB

      Name:  IMG_20161001_134738306_HDR.jpg
Views: 1915
Size:  113.2 KB

      Name:  IMG_20161001_131850795_HDR.jpg
Views: 1871
Size:  100.4 KB

      I put the rears on and lifted the suspension until it began lifting the car, there isn't much weight to compress the springs so it looks high in this picture. I'm going to add 3" blocks to lower the car then with all the weight i figure it should drop another inch. With that the tire will be well into the rear fenders.

      Name:  IMG_20161001_125846666.jpg
Views: 1884
Size:  110.8 KB

      Name:  IMG_20161001_125818351.jpg
Views: 1853
Size:  91.4 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com