Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 146

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Antioch, CA
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      Looking good! Are you going to do any boxing on the chassis? That's nice how the exhaust fits. I have a Speedhut speedo in my 51. It kept failing so they replaced it with a gps unit at no extra charge. I only have 2500 miles on it so it maybe too soon to know everything but it does work properly.
      Thanks! And the frame on these is boxed from the factory, if you can imagine an upside-down "U' shape with flanges that come out perpendicular from the straight sections then they cap it with a flat piece and it's riveted and welded together. What I didn't like about it is they used pretty thin metal compared to any other frame I've seen so I do plan on running some thicker 3x2 or 4x2 rectangle tube parallel with the section of the frame where it widens up back to the rear kick-ups to create a kind of backbone for the chassis.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com