Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a little update, nothing major. I have been incredibly busy and have not had much time. I was able to clean up the LS engine that I got. I opened up the ring gaps, put in a BTR stage 3 positive displacement cam, LS7 lifters, new oil pump, new water pump, Bought an LSA blower and put a 2.5 griptech pulley on it.



      Also about two weeks ago the tremec t56 magnum arrived. I wrapped it up and gave it to my wife as a present for her birthday. Last birthday she got a LS engine, for mothers day, she got a LSA super charger( a super mom deserves a super charger), and this birthday she got the trans..lol.. I hope in the spring to have the body dropped back on.
      Attached Images Attached Images      





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com