Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      Not much to update here. It was a cool moment for me, I put all the seats in the car just to see what it would be like. I sat in the drivers seat which was a great feeling, nowhere even close to that point, but it was great to do. Also let my wife and kids sit in the car. My kids didn't understand where they would sit. Pretty fun stuff.

      Can't thank you enough Rodney for those seats.

      I was also able to get the body on the rotisserie yesterday. It just amazes me that 4 bolts hold that entire body up. On a side note, my wifes Honda Pilot had a close call yesterday. I was pretty windy here in town and her car was parked on the street. The neighbors tree across the street decided to come down and came within a foot of her car, it could not have come any closer without it hitting it.













    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com