Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      Alright, motor mounts are mounted back on the frame after a good clean and paint. Next up was the front suspension. I got the new springs in from ridetech to handle the big block. Man was putting that front sway bar in a pain in the ass. Here are some pictures, nothing special. Tomorrow I will put the front brakes on, I have to run to the store for some new bolts. The ones provided are way too long for the bracket mounting to the spindle.



      Also, does anyone know how to tighten the top lock nut on the coilovers, when I go to tighten it, it just spins the shaft in the coilover.










    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com