Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      Alright, finally got a welder and used it for the first time tonight. Its an eastwood mig 250. Purchased it from the store, its about 25 minutes from me. It was an open box that had never been used. Bought it for $615, retail for $899. Very happy with it. Tried it out for the first time tonight as I am getting ready to smooth the firewall and fill the trim holes.

      Never used a welder before. Still so much to learn to be good. My helmet was broke when I was running the bead, so I was holding the helmet with my left hand, while holding the mig in the right. I had nothing to rest my right hand on, so I kept it as steady as I could. As I said, much to learn, but it sure is fun.











    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com