Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      Someone on another forum said this to me. "Disc brake prop valves have seperate front lines. They was only tied together in a 4 wheel drum setup". Is this correct? I plan to use the baer remaster with prop valve and everything I have seen and looked at on it has one line going to the front and one brake line going to the rear. Ill be running manual brakes on the car.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      ( Lille ) FRANCE
      Posts
      29
      Country Flag: France
      Quote Originally Posted by wyattroa View Post
      Someone on another forum said this to me. "Disc brake prop valves have seperate front lines. They was only tied together in a 4 wheel drum setup". Is this correct? I plan to use the baer remaster with prop valve and everything I have seen and looked at on it has one line going to the front and one brake line going to the rear. Ill be running manual brakes on the car.

      Very nice build !

      so one line for the front will do the job !

      Just wondering which rear coilover brackets you are using to fit the QP axle ?

      I’m looking forward to following

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bello View Post
      Very nice build !

      so one line for the front will do the job !

      Just wondering which rear coilover brackets you are using to fit the QP axle ?

      I’m looking forward to following



      I am using the ridetech rear coilover brackets from the chevelle kit. When I ordered from quick performance I told them these were the brackets I needed to use. They have a set of the brackets in house and welded them up for me so that the ridetech brackets could bolt right up.
      Attached Images Attached Images    




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com