Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 104

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,874
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wyattroa View Post
      Also, I have small block motor mounts, the ones that attached to the frame. I have read mixed opinions on if these can be used with a big block or not. Any opinions? I would like to get these installed soon as I feel they will be a pain to do later on.
      Nice score on the brakes! I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can use the small block motor mount towers with a big block. I also heard it both ways and people speaking like experts so finally compared the two styles. Slightly different, but mounting dimensions are the same.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com