Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Threaded View

    1. #36
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1,387
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      will you stay to 800 hp goal or more now you have a new good short block ?
      Still 800 hp range... I don't like breaking stuff and that type of power will almost be unusable on the street! So i think its plenty. Plus no intercooler so I wont really want to go past 15lbs .. and 15lbs is suppose to double what the engine makes... so I will probably be around 900 hp lol.. around 790 or 800 to the ground since I am gaining displacement with the 400... but will lose more with the 4L80e! Its going to be crazy fast regardless.. might have to rehear my ford 9" to maybe 3:21 from the 3:55 that is in there as well!

      68 Camaro RS twin turbo
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...d-Intent-V-2-0

      1993 Toyota Supra 6768 Built Single Turbo


      Slow Lifted Jeep No TURBO :(

      Randal F





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com