Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Threaded View

    1. #28
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1,387
      Country Flag: United States
      well as my lack of luck continues to progress with this build... or maybe I should say luck since we caught the problem early we found out that the reason we was having oil blow by was because there was way to much pressure engine to oil sitting on top of the piston... I guess the hyper eutectic pistons did not like the 6 lbs of boost the car had and was already showing signs of damage .. plus a few of the rings was shot... SO to fix the problem once and for all, well I decided to fix it hopefully permanently with one of these



      A CNC Dart 400 short block... forged everything and the rings gapped to be able to handle 20 pounds of boost...

      68 Camaro RS twin turbo
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...d-Intent-V-2-0

      1993 Toyota Supra 6768 Built Single Turbo


      Slow Lifted Jeep No TURBO :(

      Randal F





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com