Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 84

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      195
      Country Flag: United States
      I also hated the bending. Had grand plans for stuff running nicely in parallel, but that didn't fully work out. It gets easier as you get some system down.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      122
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by brawls43 View Post
      I also hated the bending. Had grand plans for stuff running nicely in parallel, but that didn't fully work out. It gets easier as you get some system down.
      Ha ha ha. Pray tell.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      122
      Country Flag: Canada
      A small test sample of Corvette style interior door panel I made on the bead roller and a pic of the real thing. I will likely use spray foam on the back side of the full size units before final install. Not sure how comfy they will be, but I'll give it a try.
      Attached Images Attached Images      




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com