Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 84

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      122
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by bonecrrusher View Post
      Super late on seeing this - but nice parts!



      Are you going to be able to get those paddle shifters wired up and working?
      Thanks Bonecrusher. I looked at an aftermarket controller, but it may be easier/cheaper to buy a good used 4l80e from a C6 that will enable the paddles. At any rate, i plan to get the truck on the road, then deal with the paddles at a later date.
      I see you got your clutch etc. finished. Bet it feels good to get that out of the way.


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Charlotte
      Posts
      1,295
      Quote Originally Posted by windows View Post
      I see you got your clutch etc. finished. Bet it feels good to get that out of the way.
      What started out as a fuel pump upgrade - snowballed into replacing the pump, the fuel level sensors, all of the plastic tubing inside both tanks - and replacing the the crossover tube!

      I am just now getting to the engine work that I wanted to start before Christmas. Oh well - it is what it is - on to more fun projects!
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com