Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 122

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Passenger side blocked good this morning. I'll wait until the driver's side is done then spray one more coat followed by another blocking with 320 or 400 grit.

      Done all I am going to do with the firewall other than paint...



      Turned the hood over this morning for a little sanding session. You can see those mystery holes I have circled with some body filler oozing thru from underneath.



      It did not take long to discover there are a string of holes on either side straight back from those two earlier discovered holes (four I believe). These were without question there from manufacturing...question is why. I havent a clue if this is the original hood or aftermarket. I'm leaning towards it being the original for no other reason than I found spots of white paint under the hood which was the original color of this El Camino.





      Before beginning sanding on the tail gate I made one simple modification. The idea was stolen from a forum member who did the same.








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com