Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 122

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States

      '67 El Camino - First attempt

      After viewing Herb's "Yelcamino" for awhile now I decided that is what I wanted to do as well. Having owned several El Camino's over the years it was a no brainer I would eventually make my way back...regret to this day selling my '65. Found this '67 local and it was in decent shape so it followed me home.





      I'm not enthused about the "tomato soup" paint color, so a new paint job is first on the agenda. Kind of late in the season to be beginning this project and not sure how far I can get before cold weather sets in. All work will be done by myself in the back portion of my race partner's shop which is not heated or insulated.

      I've started by removing all the trim and glass...steering column and dash to follow.







      Hoping to get some tips here on suspension/wheels when that time comes.

      Rich






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com