Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Results 101 to 120 of 122
    1. #101
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Herb...this one won't corner like yours in it's present state, but I'll race you in a straight line haha!



    2. #102
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanksgiving day progress...door panels/weatherstripping complete, headers and transmission in place. I also opted to remove the manual pedals for the time being in favor of an automatic brake pedal.










    3. #103
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice and new is just that!

    4. #104
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bmbrzmn101 View Post
      Looking good! How much shoulder room do you have with you roll bar? Just curious, I have a 67 Elky and have pondered a bar, but never liked the rear downbar out the rear window look. Never thought to move the hoop forward because of shoulder clearance.

      Chris
      Here you go Chris -






    5. #105
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      The move to the heated side of the building was much needed with colder temps...now I can work in a tee shirt listening to the stereo.













      Fabbing up a shifter bracket that will bring it up above the bench seat.


    6. #106
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States

    7. #107
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Sunrise, Florida
      Posts
      9
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow Rich, what a beautiful build. I just found your project today by accident. Your roll cage is exactly what I need for my 69. Best wishes
      -Paulie
      View my YouTube channel videos;
      https://youtu.be/qN7Cxnw62Y4
      View my build pictures below
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/496elcamino/

    8. #108
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 496elcamino View Post
      Wow Rich, what a beautiful build. I just found your project today by accident. Your roll cage is exactly what I need for my 69. Best wishes
      Thanks Paulie...those are some big meatballs on the back of yours!

      5.14 ring/pinion install was nearly effortless this morning... .007 backlash and pattern looks good. I'll be ordering axles this week so I can button this part up.






    9. #109
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States

    10. #110
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Sunrise, Florida
      Posts
      9
      Country Flag: United States
      Rich, man what a nice El Camino. The white makes it look so clean and sharp. Great job, you put alot into this. I saved your pictures of that cage. All the cages I've seen go through the window, and I wont do that. But yours was done perfectly to me.
      -Paulie
      View my YouTube channel videos;
      https://youtu.be/qN7Cxnw62Y4
      View my build pictures below
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/496elcamino/

    11. #111
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 496elcamino View Post
      Rich, man what a nice El Camino. The white makes it look so clean and sharp. Great job, you put alot into this. I saved your pictures of that cage. All the cages I've seen go through the window, and I wont do that. But yours was done perfectly to me.
      I agree Paulie - The roll bar was the only part of this entire project I wasnt able to pull off myself...only provided the design/specs. Marty Gunt did a superb job without a doubt.

    12. #112
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      That is a damn sexy Elky.. Great Job.

    13. #113
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking good Rich!
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    14. #114
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Under it's own power now...still awaiting back wheels and front-end alignment scheduled for Tuesday morning.




















    15. #115
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Back wheels arrived...just about ready for some TNT.




    16. #116
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      I would love to see a few good pics of the whole car with the new wheels and tires. Need a new Desktop Pic.

      Love this car.

    17. #117
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenschnell View Post
      I would love to see a few good pics of the whole car with the new wheels and tires. Need a new Desktop Pic.

      Love this car.
      Need to change out the starter the reason for not backing it completely out yesterday...I'll get some updated pic's soon. Thanks!

    18. #118
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      1
      Beautiful car, great job!

    19. #119
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      DFW, Texas
      Posts
      220
      Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful car, makes me regret selling my old 64'.

    20. #120
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Rockvale TN
      Posts
      402
      Country Flag: United States
      Limited internet access here lately the reason for lack of updates. I did manage a first round win last Sunday at it's first Stk/SS Combo race in Bowling Green. Got put out in the second round, but I'm very satisfied with the truck so far other than it being dead slow lol. Lot's of work to do.


    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com