Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 149

    Threaded View

    1. #36
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Congratulations! I saw that. The car came out beautiful. I had been checking for up dates on his you tube channel, it was great to watch it come together.
      Thanks! Yah there is a couple videos out in the dessert during the photos shoot on my channel (jerems2002) and Jeff has one up.



      The car is back with Jeff for the time being trying to finish up all the small details before spring...so more updates to come, with the thrashing for SEMA we haven't even fired it yet! I'll make sure there is some video of that and more importantly the first drive!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com