Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 149

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada

      Exhaust

      Side, rear quarter exhaust on a 1966 Chevelle is not as easy as I thought it would be!
      Jeff had to get creative to make it work. I was back and forth with this idea and was debating scrapping the whole thing and doing dumps instead.
      We ended up going ahead with it, he installed the 3 inch exhaust to the tips, then covered the 3 inch pipe with a 4 inch pipe. The inside of the trunk he made the compartments you see to enclose the whole thing from the trunk area.

      Only time will tell if it will all hold up, finger crossed but Jeff did some great work on it so I’m sure it's going to be a reliable system.




















    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com