Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 149

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada

      Sema 2018


      Some videos from Ron Francis Wiring booth, and interview with Jeff.

      Don't mind when she calls the wheels "Jerems" wheels haha. They are actually Boze Forged Clutch wheels (Concave in the rear)!






      Also, Robert Kibbe of the Muscle car place and had an interview with Jeff and I (depending on how you listen to podcasts):

      iTunes: http://bit.ly/TMCPiTunesOpen

      Stitcher: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=16383

      Google Play: http://bit.ly/TMCP_GP



      He also interviewed Jeff and Scott Bowers from Ron Francis Wiring (I'll update when the interview is up)


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Posts
      341
      Quote Originally Posted by Jerems View Post

      Some videos from Ron Francis Wiring booth, and interview with Jeff.

      Don't mind when she calls the wheels "Jerems" wheels haha. They are actually Boze Forged Clutch wheels (Concave in the rear)!






      Also, Robert Kibbe of the Muscle car place and had an interview with Jeff and I (depending on how you listen to podcasts):

      iTunes: http://bit.ly/TMCPiTunesOpen

      Stitcher: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=16383

      Google Play: http://bit.ly/TMCP_GP

      He also interviewed Jeff and Scott Bowers from Ron Francis Wiring (I'll update when the interview is up)
      Beautiful car Jeremy. Thanks again for choosing Boze Wheels!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada
      Thanks guys.

      As for the burnout, that will be spring next year, it's winter now and Jeff has a couple things to finish on the car...

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      370
      Country Flag: United States

      TMCP - Jerems 66 Chevelle SEMA Reveal interview

      Quote Originally Posted by Jerems View Post
      Also, Robert Kibbe of the Muscle car place and had an interview with Jeff and I (depending on how you listen to podcasts):
      He also interviewed Jeff and Scott Bowers from Ron Francis Wiring (I'll update when the interview is up)
      http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmc...hevelle-reveal

      Name:  Jeremy-McLellans-66-Chevelle-2[1].jpg
Views: 923
Size:  160.3 KB

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada
      Thanks for posting the direct link! The interview with Jeff and Scott Bowers of Ron Francis wiring is up now too:

      http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmc...-jim-mcilvaine




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com