Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 149

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by bello View Post
      Awesome project !!



      the second rendering is bad ass
      Thanks, I was really happy with the way they turned out.

      Quote Originally Posted by Pt109 View Post
      Thata is an amazing rendering, i have got to go check that out. That is so close to what I have been thinking about for a finished project. I think the shipping outfits 'oops' would go along way toward that new chassis price. Great build, looking forward to following, I'm subscribing!! What part of the country are you in. My place is only about 18 miles from the border.
      Thanks, I'm originally from Cambridge, ON (1 - 1.5 hours north - north west of Niagara falls). Do you have a thread for your build?





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com