Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 126

    Thread: Yelcamino 2.0

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      Thanks!



      - - - Updated - - -



      I think that's the one I have. I just went with the starter part number that was recommended back when I did the LS swap.
      The 5th gen Camaro starter uses a plug for the solenoid wire. I used it on my Cougar and had to grind the bellhousing for clearance. It was minimal. There is an OEM heatshild that is used on the Camaro and it bolts right to the starter. Highly recommended.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      The 5th gen Camaro starter uses a plug for the solenoid wire. I used it on my Cougar and had to grind the bellhousing for clearance. It was minimal. There is an OEM heatshild that is used on the Camaro and it bolts right to the starter. Highly recommended.

      Andrew
      Ok, then I have the Camaro starter because I had to add a pigtail to connect it.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com