Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 32

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      Very skilled! I can dream it, but I can't build it like you folks do.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      469
      Quote Originally Posted by The Am1nal View Post
      Very skilled! I can dream it, but I can't build it like you folks do.
      Yes, you can. I couldn't weld, bought the MIG anyway. Watched the DVD and had at it. These trucks are simple, and if all else fails watch a youtube video. Personally, I leave the heavy duty stuff and big projects in relation to safety (like a roll cage) to pros. Just start. Bite of small chunks. And I reco not buying a project that is too derelict.

      And bs46488 turning on your Nova for a C10? Most of us get get into trucks because we can't find a Nova! Awesome.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com